تعبير انجليزي ثالث متوسط ف٢

دعم المناهج

مشرف الاقسام التعليمية
طاقم الإدارة
تعبير انجليزي ثالث متوسط ف٢

انجليزي متوسط.jpg

تعبير انجليزي ثالث متوسط ف٢​

"My Favorite Hobby"​

My favorite hobby is reading. I love spending my free time curled up with a good book. Reading allows me to explore new worlds, learn new things, and escape from the stresses of everyday life.

One of the reasons I enjoy reading so much is because it allows me to use my imagination. I can picture the characters, settings, and events in my mind and make the story come to life. This not only makes reading more enjoyable but also helps to improve my creativity and problem-solving skills.

Another reason I love reading is because it broadens my horizons. Through reading, I can learn about different cultures, time periods, and perspectives. This helps me to become more open-minded and understanding of others.

Of course, reading isn't always easy. Sometimes, I struggle to understand certain concepts or vocabulary words. But I enjoy the challenge of pushing myself to improve and learn something new.

In conclusion, reading is my favorite hobby because it allows me to use my imagination, learn new things, and escape from the stresses of everyday life. I encourage everyone to find a hobby they enjoy and make time for it in their lives.

ترجمة الموضوع التعبيري

"هوايتي المفضلة"​

هوايتي المفضلة هي القراءة. أنا أحب قضاء وقت فراغي في كرة لولبية مع كتاب جيد. تسمح لي القراءة باستكشاف عوالم جديدة ، وتعلم أشياء جديدة ، والهروب من ضغوط الحياة اليومية.

أحد الأسباب التي تجعلني أستمتع بالقراءة كثيرًا هو أنه يسمح لي باستخدام مخيلتي. يمكنني تخيل الشخصيات والإعدادات والأحداث في ذهني وإحياء القصة. هذا لا يجعل القراءة أكثر إمتاعًا فحسب ، بل يساعد أيضًا في تحسين مهاراتي في الإبداع وحل المشكلات.

سبب آخر أحب القراءة هو أنها توسع آفاقي. من خلال القراءة ، يمكنني التعرف على ثقافات وفترات زمنية ووجهات نظر مختلفة. هذا يساعدني على أن أصبح أكثر انفتاحًا وفهمًا للآخرين.

بالطبع ، القراءة ليست دائمًا سهلة. في بعض الأحيان ، أجد صعوبة في فهم بعض المفاهيم أو المفردات. لكني أستمتع بالتحدي المتمثل في دفع نفسي للتحسين وتعلم شيء جديد.

في الختام ، القراءة هي هوايتي المفضلة لأنها تتيح لي استخدام مخيلتي وتعلم أشياء جديدة والهروب من ضغوط الحياة اليومية. أنا أشجع الجميع على إيجاد هواية يستمتعون بها وتخصيص وقت لها في حياتهم.

الوسوم
اللغة الانجليزية انجليزي
عودة
أعلى